Table of Contents
This document provides you with the step-by-step procedure of how to use the Speerity for iOS.
Here are some of the minimum requirements for the Speerity app to work:
- OS : iOS 14+
- RAM: 4GB+
- Testflight app from Apple
- Open App Store on your iPhone
- Search for the Tesflight app from Apple
- Install the app on your iOS device
- Login to Tesflight with your Apple ID
Install Speerity App from Testing flight
- On your iPhone open the following link : https://testflight.apple.com/join/P22F6kt6
- This will take you to the Tesflight app on your iOS device.
- This will ask you join our Beta Testing Program. You can agree to the Terms & Condition and Join the program.
- Once you join the program, it will show the latest available Speerity app for download.
- Click on the install button.
- This should Install the Speerity app on your iOS device.
- When you open the app for the first time it will ask for the following permission:
- Tap on allow. Without these permissions the app will not work properly.
- Long Press on the app icon on your iOS device. It will show a popup menu.
- Click on Remove App to uninstall the app from your iOS device.
To use our service your email should be verified. Here are the instructions to activate the app
New users who don’t have the credentials with them can create a new account by clicking on the new user button.
You can enter your details and tap on the signup button. When you tap on the signup button, an email will be sent to your inbox with a confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link the app will be activated and you will be taken to the “Home Screen”.
To use our service your email should be verified. Here are the instructions to activate the app using your email registered with us.
Provide the workspace detail provided by your System Administrator for Speerity in the workspace textbox in the Email Activation Screen. Once done click on continue button.
Enter the username detail provided by your System Administrator for Speerity in the username textbox in the Email Activation Screen. Once done click on Next button.
When you click on the next button, an email will be sent to your inbox with a confirmation link. Once you click on the confirmation link the app will be activated and you will be taken to the “Home Screen”
Once you’re are successfully completed your email activation, you will be taken to the app’s Home screen.
Here are some of the features available on the Home Screen.
To get started with the app you can just go ahead and click on the button at the center of the screen. Initially it will be in the OFF state.
Using our Smart Location algorithm, the app will select the best possible server for you and connect to it.
Select a Server
When you click on the Server drop down you will be able to see the above popup. In this popup you will be able to select the server of your choice.
You can also search for the server. It is a very helpful feature as the server list will keep on increasing as we keep on adding new servers across the world.
Exium service app shows you the location of the server you have selected on the map.
The location is shown using a marker.
Duration shows you for how much time you are connected. When you are not connected then it shows you the duration for how much time you were connected in your recent disconnected session.
Whenever you tap to toggle to latency option the app will show you the latency of the server you are connected to. When you are not connected then it will show you the current latency of your internet.
The app has drawer menu in which you get some extra features. These has list of option which can be useful for you.
You can use this option to logout.
You can change some of the settings of the app using this option.
You can see the version information and the release notes.
You can click on this link to check out the Terms and Conditions for using our app.
Using this option, you can know more about Exium as a company.
If ever you want to contact us for feedback or any support, you can click on this option in the app left drawer menu. It will open your system’s email client pre-populated with our support emails.
You can also drop us an email to email@example.com.
You can raise a support ticket, by clicking on the “Support Ticket” option in the left drawer menu inside the app.
You can also visit the support link below: https://exium.net/help-center/