1. Invite mail to Install Client
As a first step, you have to Click on Windows button on welcome mail as shown below. You will receive welcome mail when workspace admin adds you as user either manually or IDP. Note that welcome mail links are valid for 1hour only. After link is expired, you need to request for re-invitation from your workspace admin.
2. Install Client
As next step, Click on Download and Install Agent button as shown below. This will download WireGuard installer.exe in Downloads folder. Double Click on exe to install client. Follow the self explanatory instructions to install agent.
3. Download Tunnel Configuration file
As next step, Click on Download Agent Configuration button as shown below. This will download the agent configuration file to Downloads folder.
4. Import Configuration file
Click on WireGuard app in tray (bottom bar right side) and Click on Import Tunnel(s) from File. It will open File upload window. Select the configuration file downloaded in previous step and Click on Import.
5. Activate Tunnel
Finally Click on Activate button as shown below.
If you have any issue during integration, contact us at email@example.com or raise a ticket on https://exium.net/help-center/
If you would like to see how Exium can help defend your organisation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Windows Client Deployment for non-admin users
Following are steps to deploy Exium Client on Windows system for non-admin users. non-admin users will not be able to install Wieguard based NG Client. Admin can login to their system and execute steps mentioned below to install Agent.
Option 1 : Install Exium Client
Install Exium based application
Download latest PowerShell script from here
Open the PowerShell terminal as Admin and run it as shown below.
Option 2 : Install Exium Client with configuration file
- Download latest PowerShell script from here
- Open the PowerShell terminal as Admin and run it with as shown below. This will download and install Ng Client. Also, it will download the configuration Filé. It will be downloaded at path “C:\Users\<CurrentUser>\Downloads”. Conf Filename will be in format workspace-username-win.conf
- Run as Admin as shown below.
Step 2: Enable UI for Non-Admin users
Non-admin users will not have UI access or they will not be able connect/disconnect the client. if This option need to provided to non-admin users following steps to be executed.
- Download the script from here
- Open the PowerShell as Admin and Run as below. Pass the username as argument to script as shown below, we can pass multiple user space separated to script. This will enable UI access to non admin users. Non-Admin user will be able to open Wireguard UI and able to do Activate/Deactivate the tunnel.